DarkFyre's Family History!
Last added to Dec 2014
To go straight to the furtherest leaf on a particular branch on my family tree, click the links below!
Brought to you by..."DARKFYRE".
Brought to you by..."THE WEIRD SISTERS".
Brought to you by..."DARKFYRE".
This section has been too long coming, for which I deeply apologise,
but I firmly believe credit should be given where it's due!
Firstly I would like to thank all my living relatives for providing their current family information,
but for privacy reasons I won't name here. (Please note for reasons of privacy and personal security: there are no living people listed in the tree on this website)
I would also like to thank the many people, who even if they couldn't give me any information DID give me valuable contacts that proved fruitful!!
- Ray S.:-For giving me his version of the STANDERWICK line.
- Stan G.:- For many, many years of help, assistance and advice on the GAWLER's of Broadway and for persisting til "the blind saw the light"!
- Alan G.:- For his tireless work on ALL things GAWLER and his assistance, to all, in transcribing latin wills.
- Roger C.:- Even though he's not (thus far) a direct relative. For all his CLEAL work, and his huge efforts in providing a central repository for ALL things "CLEAL". And for his continued friendship, support, advice and suggestions.
- Jeff C.:- For all the information he gave me regarding Cleal BMD's in London, England
- Hilary B.:-For volumes of information about Broadway residents
- Sheila F.:- For helping me get started all those years ago, with a plethera of BUTLER information.
- Barbara T.:- For her CRAIG information, and for helping me find my 3x great grandfather's parents, and giving me all the information she had on them
- Desmond M.:-For his many years of co-researching the LOWE family and for giving me his whole line
- Ken U.:- For providing his work on the LYONS family and many years of co-researching.
- Myrtle F.:- For providing what she could from the Bellarine Family History Society Records.
- Betty W.:- For her family information and for her wonderful childhood stories, that really brought the LYONS to life!
- Eunice J.:- For her information on the ASHLEY family and years of co-researching
- Di C.:- For information about the aerated water business owned by William BLAKE & Willie CLEAL
- Judith M.:- For her work, thoughts, ideas and information about LOBB's, and for William Lobb's will and inventory, and numerous other wills & legal documents relating to the Lobb's
- Alyson W.:- For her work, thoughts, ideas and information on LOBB's and for John & Mary Lobb's admin
(Not all these pictures appear on this site)
Carole C., 50th anniversary photo of Robert & Emily (nne Barrett) Butler (circa 1931); Betty W., Mary Sophia Hibbert (nee Lyons) (circa 1865, 1880, 1914, 1917)and some individual family members of that line; Winifred S., Edmund & Elizabeth (nee Ashley) Lyons & Family (circa 1902)and Frederick & Maria (nee Moran) Lyons Family (circa 1916), Rebecca Moran (nee Montieth) (circa 1860)& Joseph Montieth (circa 1843); Di C.William & Rosabella (nee Cleal) Barrett & children (circa 1900); Gladys V. Lyons Butcher shop (circa mid 1880's, 1900, 1905); Elma F. Hans Sandow as a child (circa 1881); Dulcie L., Sarah Jane Craig (nee Vernon) (circa 1942)and various family members of that line; Elsie G., Hugh Craig (circa 1890)and Francis Hugh Craig & wife (circa 1931); Patricia O. Various Vernon family members and family shots; Des. M Various Lowe family member shots; Ida S., numerous Butler and Sandow family members; Janette P. Wedding photo of Alfred Lyons & Harriet Chant (1892).Carolynne B. The photo's of Daniel Cleal, his wife and his son
In the interest of copyright concerns,
there are no digital representations of certificates on this site
- Francis V., For Francis Fernandes & Mary McLaughlin's marriage cert, Francis Fernandes seamans discharge;
- Des. M., For many certificates for the family of Mary Ann Lowe (nee Vernon);
- Barbara T., For many certificates of the descendants of Elizabeth HOWE (nee Craig), the ships log of Samuel Craig's arrival in Australia, Samuel's land purchases in Modewarre;
- Stan G, For many Gawler wills & despositions;
- Ray S., For the Standerwick wills/probates;
- Michael W., For a number of Standerwick wills;
- Di C. For several certificates of the descendants of Willam & Rosabella Barrett
- Roger B. For the Barrett Family bible